- To build an atmosphere of trust that enables our students to question, take risks, collaborate, assume responsibility for independent work and pursue individual interests.
- To provide quality education, with the trust and communication of parents and faculty, to empower our students and expand their options throughout life.
- That honesty and integrity are best taught by being modeled by students, staff and parents.
- That great accomplishments are achieved through persistence and hard work.
- That we should cultivate imagination and instill an appreciation for learning as a joyful, lifelong pursuit.
- That our commitment to advocating, teaching and respecting a diverse student body from cultures throughout the world, fosters peace, justice and global understanding.